Thursday, June 19, 2008

Visiting with Fred






A couple months ago we had a new addition to our home named Fred. He is a Western Fence Lizard that hitched a ride on Don's truck from California. We thought we might let him got but it was during the time we had a very cold weather here in Oregon so we got him a little habitat and have been feeding him crickets for the past few months. I refuse to touch him, as he is gross and all being a reptile, but last night Don decided to get him out and let the kids hold him. It was the first time any of them got to do that. Don tried to get Brock to even come near him and he would just laugh and run away, that's my boy. So I wouldn't hold the lizard and the kids said if you don't we're going to tell on you, and they did, they called my mom and told on me. I didn't get in trouble though whew!

No comments: