Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Update on Cale


He seemed better by the time he got home this afternoon. He did ask if we could buy three Nintendos one for each of the three older kids and I'm like hmm let me think $129 times 3 plus games. Nope not gonna happen. Morgan did say that she cried and I asked why, I'm so proud she said she was sad for Cale because if she won she had said she would give it to him since she missed 3 1/2 days this past year. I love my kids so much and sometimes they say stuff like that that just makes me see a little glimmer of Jesus in their hearts. They have a half day of school and then SUMMER BREAK!!!! YEAH!!! I have big plans for the afternoon I'll post pictures, I saw somewhere to make banners for them to run through that say WELCOME TO SUMMER then we're going to do a picnic lunch now that I'm trying to not spend money and then I have $5 in McDonalds coupons so we'll do ice cream and then head to a local park. Cale has a sleepover tomorrow night at my friend Danielles so the house will be a little quieter tomorrow. Anyhow I'll post a pictures of my sweeties from today so it's not a totally pictureless day and thanks for all your prayers I'm done being frustrated at least for a few minutes =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Heather! I am so glad he is doing better! Morgan sounds like such a sweetie!! sounds like you have alot os special stuff planned for tomorrow! I havent even thought about it! Oh ya, I posted a picture for you on my blog, sorry its not what you wanted, but its all I got ;)

Mommyof4 said...

Glad to hear the day got better!! =)