Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pictures from the yard




I went out this morning and snapped a few pictures of the flowers in our yard. Please excuse the weeds, we have some work to do on that which I will blog about after it is done, I am having anxiety about it for those of you who know how much I HATE to weed (sorry Mary about that word but I do) And Mom can you believe these are the roses that just a couple months ago were about 18 inches high, they are almost five feet tall again and full. Don bought these roses for me last year so now he can say he brings me roses every day. They are so beautiful and have a strong scent so I love to have them in the house. I am going to have to do a before and after of our garden just so I can have someone else enjoy my "labor" besides my family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I wish I lived closer, I wouls come help! I LOVE working in my yard, I just love being outside listening to the kids playing (or fighting)& the brids & such, it is sooo peaceful! Your yard is great! thanks for sharing!

thanks for the prayers with the exersice..I am going to need them! I got the ellitptical at Sears, it was a $800 on & I got it for $300, it was last years model,who cares right? Now I just need my hubby to get it in the house, so I can get on it tonight! YAY!! I don't think I will do before & after pictures! LOL!!

Gullett Circus said...

Your right with the gardening if someone is out with me I don't mind.