Friday, June 27, 2008

Fun at the park well not really





Wednesday the kids and I went for a walk to the park. There was supposed to be some kind of something through parks and rec going on but we took way too long to get ready and got there as they were closing up. I was so disappointed. I took a picture of us walking and of Brock while they were there. There were still a bunch of kids there and I could not keep track of everyone which makes me completely paranoid so after 15 minutes we headed home. Surprisingly no one complained. I came home and in my guilt caved in and put up the kids tent in the backyard for them to "rest" in. I think they actually had more fun at home than they would have had if the park thing had been going when we got there. It's funny sometimes the simplest things are the most enjoyable.

No comments: