Monday, June 23, 2008

Thanks Daddy!



Last night Don decided to let the kids have apples and caramel dip for dessert. While I was getting Morgan's bath ready he decided to throw me in the tub fully clothed, I was so excited about this by the way because I can always use more laundry can't we all? Anyhow, while I was cleaning up I assumed he was supervising the caramel eating, well he was but not in the way I would. Brock comes wandering in the bathroom with caramel covering the front of his shirt and almost all the way up both elbows, luckily Don cleaned up the walls that were lovingly caressed with caramel fingers. Thought I'd share the pictures.

1 comment:

The Daileys said...

Somehow dadies don't "watch the kids" the way mommies do. They actually just watch them and don't prevent the messes! It shows a great sense of humor to take pictures of the mess though- kudos! Add mid-year resolutions are great! Keep it up!