Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Poor Cale

I just thought I would share poor Cale's major disappointment today. He had perfect attendance for the year and they did a drawing today for the kids who had missed 4 or less days of school to win a Nintendo DS. Needless to say he wasn't picked. I think it was unfair that they didn't make the drawing exclusively for the kids who missed no days but I'm ranting, but wait I have more I'm so frustrated. The principle is leaving this year and typically has a special lunch with the perfect attendance kids and didn't even know this year how many had even achieved the attendance goal. Cale's whole purpose of going every day was to receive one of those games. I left him at school this morning in tears and feeling totally guilty. I wish I could protect their little hearts and feelings all the time. Please pray for my frustrated heart and for Cale's sad little person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw!! thats so hard when things like that happen!! ((((HUGS)))) I will be praying for him & you too Heather!!