Monday, July 7, 2008

Reconnecting with old friends






Tammy and I back in the day.

Yesterday our family got a huge treat. My college roomate and her husband were on their way to camp in Lincoln City and stopped in Salem to have lunch and we met them there and hung out for a couple hours. Tammy, Zach, and I all attended Ecola Bible College in Cannon Beach back in the day haha and haven't seen each other in 14 years. It was so fun catching up and just talking, brought back a lot of old memories, I was so thankful to have been able to see their family and spend time with them, I remember now how much fun they were and still are. The guys got to talk about well I don't know because Tammy and I were so busy talking I wasn't paying attention. The kids all had a blast playing in McDonalds play area. I didn't get pictures of all the kids because they were running around getting sweaty and having a great time. Thanks Jones for stopping and hope it won't be so long next time between visits.

2 comments:

The Daileys said...

I'm so glad it worked out for you guys to meet up! What a fun comaprison between pictures from Ecola and now- LOL! We are all getting older, eh? Looks like you all had a blast :) Who would have guessed where we would all be now!

Anonymous said...

that was sooo much fun! we are akready looking forward to the next time we can meet up!! I cant wait to post all my pictures too!!