Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Exciting updates!

Well we've made what looks like a decision about school for our kids for this fall. If I can get my hands on some second hand or bargain priced curriculum for homeschool we are going to take the plunge. I found someone on craigslist that has the second grade part and we are trying to figure out a fair price, she also has some third which would mean I would only need to buy part of it either new or also used somewhere. We are excited for our new adventure, please be praying for strength for all of us, we know it will not be easy but not worrying about all the junk going on at public school is going to be such a blessing for all of us. I am so looking forward to not going back to school shopping for clothes this year!!! No more homework, lots of books and sometimes Mommy's dirty looks. Hey just fyi check out staples over the next few weeks they have awesome school supply prices, like pencils for a penny, last year we hit them up and I think the most we spent on any of the kids supplies was $3 total. I am such a bargain shopper so if anyone else has bargain prices on anything like that let me know we can all use a good deal! I get the paper daily so I'll post anything I find so others can join in the savings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!! what other grades do you need? I see it quite a bit at garage sales ;) & def. let me know about sales for back to school supplies, we dont have a staples up here =(