Thursday, July 17, 2008

Random Gullettness!


Morgan's lovely artwork

They all love to color and Brock likes to suck on crayons yuck!

Ty is into learning so much right now and I just noticed Brock with the crayon up his nose lovely.

A few of the kids doing sidewalk chalk

Just some of our friend Hudson's lovely artwork


Okay I need to pick an event and blog about it but haven't been able to get my act together much this week for some reason. It's been a long week so far, I had daycare kids four days which I'm not used to yet and my hubby's been gone all week also so I'm just tired and worn out! Enough whining. We have had a great week so far, the kids have been behaving so well and so has Ben no accidents all week YEAH! Maybe he does have a brain in that cute little head after all. Hope you've all had a great week. My mom is coming to visit for two weeks and we are totally excited about it! We also in getting things organized for her visit figured out how to finally get Brock out of our bedroom WOOHOO! He'll move in with Morgan after my mom goes home, it will make having overnight guests more difficult but Don and I can't wait to have our room back! Anyhow, my house is almost ready for a picture tour Sarah, I'll try and do that in the next couple days and post it on here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love these pictures!! your kids are just adorable!!

The Daileys said...

What great pics! Love the crayon up the nose :) I can't wait for the house tour!