Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our fun Tuesday


All six kids playing at the campground

Morgan and Cale sleeping, they have their own rooms but somehow always end up in each others rooms, I think Morgan secretly wishes she had a bunk bed too. Don was gone last night so Ty was sleeping with me. It's one of their favorite things to do.

Brock was wiped out yesterday he loved hanging out with Zach, it was cute, he's not much of a stranger person but he loved him.
We ended up not having any daycare kids on Tuesday. So we decided to head over to the coast while we still had a chance to hang out with the Jones' again. I only have one picture, Tammy was the photographer for the day so I'll post some pictures once I get them from her. We left town about 11:30 and didn't get home until 9:30. Two things I learned yesterday were Ben, who came along with us, did an awesome job traveling but was not impressed by being sandblasted at the ocean. Secondly was that our family is so not ready to be a camping family. It's rather difficult to control a toddler in a campsite, maybe I'm not ready for all the dirt and work that goes into camping at this point in my life. We got home and had to throw everyone in the bath because they were filthy. The bathwater was brown by the time we were finished, gross. We had a great time hanging out. I also got some cute pictures of them sleeping again, I know who cares but I love it.

3 comments:

The Daileys said...

I thought I recognized that capsite! LOL! They got the same one they had last year when we got to go with them. I'm so sad I missed it and you guys this year... Retail schedules are murder on summre vacations when taken with others. I hear you on the mess of camping- and I only have 2!!! I can't wait to try camping with a tent trailer. It looks much easier than tent camping.

Gullett Circus said...

Maybe we'll be ready by the time you come down to do some camping ourselves. We got to see your dad for a bit which was fun too. I'm so thankful to not worry about retail, I just have to worry about no show daycare kids haha

Anonymous said...

we had a blast! I just cant hardly believe it had been 14 yrs since we had seen each other!! its sure didnt seem like that long for me! Our kids want to know when we are seeing your kids again ;)