Friday, July 18, 2008

Blueberry picking!


There's Ty hiding in the plants before consuming his weight in blueberries!

Can you tell the sun was in their eyes?

That's Cale way down there kneeling down picking his jackpot!


The kids and I went blueberry picking and picked about 16 pounds way short of our goal of 50 but we have a month left to fill that. We all had a great time, the kids are so funny when they find a ton of blueberries on a plant they always yell "jackpot" I am thankful my kids enjoy doing these kinds of things. I was asking them what they wanted to do with my mom when she is here and they all said pick blueberries and raspberries, so I asked if there was anything else and they said that no it was their favorite thing to do. We will be canning and freezing for the next month or so, I'm so excited.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a fun day!!

Anonymous said...

so what do you do with your blueberries?