Friday, July 4, 2008

Girls movie night and boys fun night!







Last night Don bought Morgan and I tickets to see the new American Girl movie which I would highly recommend. It was so sad there were only 10 of us in the whole theatre. I would have to say it was one of the best kids movies I have seen in quite a while. I think my boys will enjoy it once it comes out on video because it's not all sappy but funny and sweet. So if you have kids or are a kid at heart or just looking for a good, clean movie go see it, really go! While we were gone Don took a few pictures of the boys eating apple pies, thought I would add them because he went out of his way to take pictures which means so much to me! I'm also adding some of Brock and Don playing hide and seek, it's one of Brocks favorite games lately and we all love hearing him laugh. Happy 4th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh YAY! I forgot there was new one coming out! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the American Girl movies! I own 3 of them & I think that was from before I even had a daughter! LOL! thanks for the heads up Heather!!