Sunday, August 31, 2008

What an Enchanting day!

Saturday we headed to the Enchanted Forest for the day for our gift to Cale and Ty for their birthday presents. We didn't do parties or gifts from us because they decided they wanted a fun outing instead. We got there at 10am and left at 5pm. It was a long day but we all had a blast and the kids were so well behaved! Theres a slide show beneath this that is marathon length but shows some of our fun from the day. The only issue was the roller coaster, the three older kids and I stood in line for a quite a while to go on it and once up got seperated into two seperate carts. Morgan and Cale were in the front while Ty and I were in back. I kept hearing Cale screaming in what I could tell was not a happy scream. When it was finally over Morgan was in tears and Cale said I am never going on a roller coaster again, I'll admit the whole feeling like it's going to come off the track thing is not the most pleasant feeling Ty and I still had fun. Brock was only big enough to go on the train with an adult so Don and I both did that a few times.

No comments: