Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our busy day!



Well I finally did it. I moved Brock out of our room and in with Morgan. I think part of me has been hanging on to him in there because he is our last baby and it's hard to let him go. His first nap this afternoon didn't go real well which is my fault, I'm sure if he would have been moved earlier it wouldn't be such an adjustment. So anyhow, Don and I finally have our sanctuary back if he ever makes it home that is =) I am tired, sweaty and a little nervous about tonight. It is official we are out of space. I think if we have visitors they will be relegated to the couch or a hotel. Sorry! Oh by the way any input on a color for Morgan and Brocks room would be welcomed. I'm thinking a form of green to have it be neutral but I'm open to any suggestions.

1 comment:

The Daileys said...

What a relief to have that done! I'm such a light sleeper that our children never slept in our room, but I understand how it would be tempting to put it off. Way to go! Paint color suggestion: a light beige with pale lime green and lavender accents. For accents: Michaels Craft store around here has white wood letters and spell out thier names over their beds.