Friday, August 1, 2008

Ty's owee



In the midst of my mom and I trying to get the berries that we picked somehow into jars, the kids were playing outside. The next thing we know we hear Ty screaming and I mean screaming, so we go running out and he's standing in the grass with no shoes on I think hmm bee sting. I get him inside the house and in between his big toe and the next is a huge, huge, huge stinger and bee bottom sticking out. He cried for at least 15 minutes which was rough since he has a high pain tolerance so I knew it was really hurting. I took a few pictures at the end of the whole ordeal hoping to cheer him up, it didn't, so I asked what would help him feel better and he said "a movie" so I said which one and he said "Return of the Jedi" all of this while still crying mind you. Lo and behold I sit him down in the living room with his movie and he quit crying, imagine that. Poor guy!

No comments: