Monday, August 4, 2008

We are so sad


My mom left a little after noon today and we were all so sad about it. We all had a great time, and my mom said she enjoyed being able to participate in our daily activities, I think her staying longer made the leaving part much harder, we got used to having her around that's for sure. We all stood and cried as we waved good-bye and I don't think Morgan, Cale and I stopped for about fifteen minutes. They said things like "next time can Grandma come for a year?" and "I wish we lived right next door to Grandma" oh and the cutest Cale said "Grandma said even when she isn't right by my side she's still with me in her heart" They're so sweet. Thanks Mom for taking the time out of your summer to come hang out with us! We loved having you.

2 comments:

Mommyof4 said...

Very sweet!! I'm glad you all had a great time together. Start counting down the days until Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Aw! that must have been so hard! What a special treat for you & the kids to have Grandma there for a visit!