Saturday, August 16, 2008

Our trip to the coast

Well Don is gone again this weekend, so I decided to use our Aquarium membership before it expires at the end of the month. I called my friend Charity and she came down with her two daughters and we caravaned over to Newport. We ended up spending two hours at McDonalds in the play area, the kids didn't want to leave until they realized that we got to hang out with them more, we don't see them often so today was a big treat. The aquarium was packed, I've never seen it that busy but I'm guessing heat was a big factor. It was 65 there and when we got home it was 99 yuck. We had a great time, it was fun watching the kids together again, I miss all of them so much. Thanks Charity for coming down and hanging out with us! The pictures are in a slide show below, Cale took a majority, maybe he'll be a photographer when he grows up.

No comments: