Monday, February 23, 2009

What a gorgeous weekend.








We had a warm, sunny, gorgeous weekend. The kids and I spent Saturday morning cleaning up the little presents Ben left us over the past few months and then they spent most of Saturday playing outside. Don got home from work on Saturday morning at 5:30 so we let him sleep in until noon, he was so happy to not join in our little doggie doo scavenger hunt! I loved seeing them climbing trees and playing with the dog. The dog and the kids were exhausted at the end of the day for sure! I am sitting here looking at the rain coming down again thankful we had a few days to enjoy the outside before we get trapped inside again! Nothing real exciting going on oh yeah I made Butterscotch Blondies this weekend from my Betty Crocker cookbook, they were delicious. I felt so cool making the Blondies like they had in the new Nancy Drew movie, so did my kids.

No comments: