Sunday, February 1, 2009

Our weekend!





Oh yeah I tried chopping the end of my finger off with a potato peeler so Morgan and Ty took over the potato job for me!


We have had a pretty uneventful weekend, Don got home late afternoon Friday and had to leave at 2:30 this morning to head to California so we only had yesterday as a family day. We had planned on staying home all day Saturday until two of our front window blinds bit the dust so we were off to Home Depot. We found that the faux wood blinds were quite a bit cheaper than the cellular blinds we had been using. It has completely changed the look of the living room. I would have been okay leaving it the way it was and just putting up a sheet but Don didn't feel comfortable leaving us home without decent window coverings. Today we slept in, I do not enjoy sitting by myself at church so we didn't go, instead we took a walk to return library books, we'll head back there tomorrow to check out some more. We are in the process of getting a new library. It will close mid-February and open again in the new building the beginning of March so we are going to have to check out a huge amount this time to make it through the month without having too big a withdrawl. I am just hoping the library still smells like library books, it's almost a comfort to me to go in a library and smell that smell whatever it is or bring home a book and open it and I'll be honest I take a whiff, I love that smell. Anyhow, that was a weird confession. Anyhow, we've been baking and got a couple cute pictures of Morgan and Ty doing what they love doing! Hope you had a great weekend.

No comments: