Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy 9th Birthday Morgan






My mom gave Morgan some of her old costume jewelry, so lovely!



I can't believe my little baby is 9 years old, it seems like just yesterday she was born and we were excited to bring her home on Christmas Eve and here it is 9 years later, makes me sad but I am so proud of the girl she has become. She loves Little House on the Prairie, Anne of Green Gables, along with Star Wars and Indiana Jones, she's all girl and at the same time a tomboy. She loves wearing dresses while playing out in the dirt with the boys! Don and I got her an American Girl Doll for her birthday and my mom made the two of them matching outfits in the Little House on the Prairie style. I have a funny feeling she'll be wearing it as often as she can. Love you Morgan, you make your Daddy and I very proud!

1 comment:

amybaley said...

Is her birthday the 23rd? Trevor's is the 23rd...just turned 13! Happy late birthday Morgan. What a nice cake!!