Friday, September 26, 2008

Our week


Reading Pilgrims Progress on the phone with Grandma Mary

Working away

Well like I said Don's gone again this week and will be home finally tomorrow sometime YEAH! We have been doing our homeschool. We have had some excitement with school, I actually taught Morgan how to do subtraction with borrowing, and also she knows her 0, 1, and 2 times tables. I never figured I'd be able to teach them anything to do with math so it was encouraging for me and of course for them. I think maybe I can do this just maybe =) And I've done my typical destressing activity (BAKING) I love to bake, hate to cook but baking is my favorite! I love having a full jar of cookies, so does my family. The best part is I'm not a huge fan of baked goods so they don't tempt me, I'm down ten pounds YEAH! Anyhow enjoy the pictures and if you have any good recipes feel free to send them my way.

1 comment:

Mommyof4 said...

Good Job Girl!! I knew you could do it. =) Love ya!!