Saturday, December 17, 2011

Friday

Busy Friday, had two of my daycare kids sick so with just the one I was able to get a lot of sewing done. Got all our gifts that will be shipped into homemade felt packages and out to the post office (Carriage House Plaza post office rocks by the way)  We also tried to go to the last night of Storybook Land but once arriving and seeing the millions (probably hundreds) of people in line we decided to head to the mall so they could see that Santa. The mall was surprisingly unbusy and the Santa had them all come together to talk to him which was so sweet to see, wish I could have taken a picture =(  For the most part finished up on our Christmas shopping thanks to Amazon!!!! Woke up Saturday morning to find that Don had put up our Christmas tree so I am sure I will post pictures of us putting on ornmaents in the Saturday post =) Sorry I am behind but hey not anymore hahaha

No comments: