Thursday, April 30, 2009

My productive day so far!

Our good dog!

Whew finally organized the closet!

Beautiful comfortable heavenly bed!

Today I took on the monumental task of organizing my closet. I refused to take a before picture, trust me it was bad, you couldn't see the carpet. We don't have a lot of storage in our house so extra furniture, sewing projects and homeschool curriculum end up in there. We were also given a fabulous down comforter along with duvet cover and decorative pillows etc. I finally put the decorative pillows up, filling them with extra blankets that were taking up precious closet space. Our room is now organized, clean, except for the extra toys we keep in there for when the daycare kids are here. The kids have some things they prefer not to share which is fine with us so when all the extra kids go home they come out of hiding! Oh and on a side note last night I went out to run an errand and when I came back I didn't realize that our dog had gone out the front door. I was home for about ten minutes when we heard a weird noise at the door behold there was Ben sitting there waiting to come in. I was so thankful, I have a funny feeling he ran around the front yard for a minute or two and then sat down on the doormat patiently waiting to come in. Whew finally a dog that doesn't run away and if he accidently gets left out there he comes back I'm guessing he never left though he loves us and we love him!

No comments: