Monday, April 20, 2009







I realized when I looked at the blog this morning that I haven't posted in a week. I have been super busy with the daycare and life in general. Last week I worked two days 6:45am to 6pm and this week I have three of those days. I am not a morning person so this has been a challenge, please pray for me and that my coffee pot can keep up with the demand =) On Easter Ty found the golden egg which had a prize for the kids to have a movie and treat night which we did on Saturday night. Don made waffle cones and tacos and filled them with ice cream. We had them eat outside since it was a humongous mess! We watched Bedtime Stories, it was alright, not a favorite but cute all the same. On another note, I would recommend not watching the movie Tales of Despereaux, it has got to be one of the most boring kids movies we've seen in a long time. Even the kids said the best part was when it was over! One cute thing from this past week was when we realized we hadn't heard from Brock in about five minutes and began searching for him, he usually has escaped to the back yard but he wasn't there. I finally checked his room, he had tucked himself in, turned his fan on and put himself down for a nap. What a good boy!

1 comment:

Angelina said...

how could you make chaco tacos without me?? :o) YUMMY!