Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Man

If I thought Sunday was bad I had no idea what I walked into yesterday. Woke up feeling alright and made the decision to indefinitely suspend my facebook account to give myself some space and perspective then a text from someone that hurt me deeply. Since this is a public forum I am not going to share the details besides the fact that it seems so easy for others to walk out of my life (dad, friends, etc.) so it leaves me wondering what my worth is. I know after a sleepless night last night that I have worth because I am a child of God but it doesn't make my heart hurt any less. Thanks Mom for "listening" yesterday =). Really and truly praying that my Tuesday is a much better and less crappy day. Hey at least its the last day of political ads and phone calls right?

No comments: