Sunday, November 18, 2012

Man alive, my camera and I need to communicate a little better. It has forgotten to yell at me thus reminding me to use it, lol. Thursday Don took the big adventure of taking three of the kids to Eugene to do a little shopping. Brock got $50 for his birthday and has been chomping at the bit to spend it. I was so thankful that I didn't have to do it. Brock is so indecisive it's crazy so two hours later Brock finally found what he wanted...TWO HOURS. Ugh, need to put a memo out there to please not send my kids money, let us know what you want us to buy and we'll do it, PLEASE!!! Nothing super mind boggling, went and picked up a loft bed from my friend Greta. Miss her. The bed was finally installed in Morgan's room last night, looks great and I will get some pictures taken to post sometime today. Wow, my life is thrilling isn't it? Oh and we are making deer jerky this week, woohoo!

No comments: