Friday, January 30, 2009

Fun day today!


My yummy candy and cozy socks, thanks Angie!



The kids and I got together with a friend of mine from college today. We haven't seen each other for almost 15 years. I can't say that we knew each other real well during college so I was a little nervous to get together. It was totally unnecessary to say the least. We had a great time kind of getting to know each other, chatting about what we've been doing over the past several years along with what our lives look like now. I wish we had known each other better then I think we would have had a blast if today was any indication! She was so sweet, I've been complaining about having cold feet lately and she brought me two pair of Smartwool socks, I came right home and put them on and ahh, warm, cute feet. Oh and she went to Bruce's Candy Shop in Cannon Beach where we went to college together and got me this huge sucker, I almost don't want to eat it, brings back such amazing memories for sure. Thanks Ang we had a great time and my kids can't wait to see you again if you're up for it!

1 comment:

Angelina said...

i had a blast too..i think our husbands will like each other and we can become fast friends. its so great because we are always in albany. i think we all wish we had done things differently in bible school but alas...the experience we had rounded us into today. Lol cant wait to see you again...