Tuesday, May 15, 2012

First plane ride

Today begins the first day of my two week without family time. Don took the kids to Louisiana for our nephews graduation. I was thinking last night. I have never really been alone this long. When Don was driving it was a week at a time then we had kids and I was never alone like that again. I admit I am a little afraid of the quiet or what I will do. I will have my two daycare kids during the week and have some plans for both the weekends that they are gone but I will admit I bawled my eyes out today at the airport actually had a lady ask if I needed a hug, she was sweet =) Don sent me some pictures of the kids from the plane, I am so jealous he gets to do this first with them but so thankful for camera, phones, and of course the internet ha!

No comments: