Thursday, January 6, 2011

What's been going on!

Well obviously our Christmas was great, then my mom left the 30th and later that day so did our desktop computer =(  Don was surfing the web and it shut down so we tried a few more times and it kept doing the same thing. Then we praised God that we had purchased an extended warranty for our computer that is set to expire the end of March! So to Salem and the trusty Geek Squad we headed. They took the computer along with $100 because of course I am horrible about saving pictures to anything but the hard drive and I couldn't be certain what was or wasn't on the computer. Yes I will figure it out after the picture thing when we get it back but for now I know all my pictures are safe and on disc!!!! So needless to say I am thankful for Don's laptop but will not be adding any pictures to the blog until our regular computer gets back (I don't want to have to figure out how to save those somewhere also) So anyhow we have been busy with schoolwork, cleaning, enjoying the sunshine when it decides to appear and also continuing to have Don home nightly! Continued prayer in that area is still requested =) Oh and I got to go to a movie all by myself!!! I followed the example of a friend of mine who also goes by herself often. It was a much needed break and an awesome movie. HARRY POTTER ALL THE WAY! =)

No comments: