Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We went blueberry picking again yesterday and I realized when I got home that I left my camera out for little hands to find and they got some cute pictures. I taught my friend Angie how to can blueberries and we are looking forward to peaches being ready so we can both learn how to can those. Cale headed to her house until Friday so I am having to adjust to one missing. He has been gone less than 24 hours now but I miss him like crazy, he's having a great time though.

Don headed for Missouri, yes folks you heard that right Missouri on Saturday and finally made it there yesterday, he won't get unloaded until tomorrow then has to drive to Alabama to get a reload to head back this way. He should be back by the end of next week. We were all sad that he was going to miss Cale's birthday but so thankful he has a job. So the birthday cake post for Cale will be a while coming since Don's in charge of that decorating. My mom is coming for two weeks starting this coming Friday which will help me enormously, I don't enjoy the single motherhood thing when Don's gone and we all love my mom.

Anyhoo, there's a quick recap on the goings on in our world, now on to the pictures.

This is all the kids playing while I picked.




Looks to me like Cale was sampling berries more than picking!

No comments: