Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Busy, busy week so far

I splurged (not) on a pool this week since it's been so hot, the kids are enjoying it, can't believe how much fun can be had in a plastic thing filled with cold water.




All of my kids at around the age of 2 have become very interested in watching Grandma get ready, it may have to do with the fact that I rarely wear makeup and doing my hair includes, shower, put stuff in it, air dry, so her little routines are very fascinating to them.


Cale turned 8 on Monday, I can't believe he's getting so big! We had a good time despite the heat, ended up going up to Salem to ride the carousel in the 107 degree evening heat but we were the only ones who rode which was nice.
Cale got a new comforter from my mom.

Don and I got him a new watch and some Keen sandals, he gets to open another present after Daddy gets home.

Morgan made a felt C with padding in it, handsewn and everything.


We went to OMSI and Ikea and to my friends Angie and Jeremy's house on Tuesday, we also got to see an old friend from college Kirstian and our kids who have been penpals got to finally meet, it was so sweet to see them together and fun to hang out but we were all wiped out by the time we got home.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AW! How fun!! I love ALL the pictures!! looks like Cale had a GREAT birthday!