Tuesday, March 8, 2011

You know when you have four kids, stay home all the time, homeschool, are sick so you can't go to church, oh and have a daycare you just feel isolated? Well, that's how I feel lately. I know it's winter, I know this season of life will pass but the one shining light in the whole thing is Don is home every night, we are enjoying having him home still!!! I know a lot of people have asked me if I am sick of him and ready for him to go on the road, I don't see how anyone could say that. Yep I'm married but I want to see less of my spouse?!? Whatever, well, we've been having some fun times lately we headed over to our favorite stomping ground in Corvallis last weekend to let the dog and the kids get rid of some energy. I think we walked 4 miles and got a little wet but it was fun. Don is starting to get in to this outdoorsy thing =) He is still on light duty, his doctor has him on some different meds and he has been getting acupuncture type treatments but she is injecting lidocaine into the needle points and it seems to be helping somewhat. I think the biggest thing we have to remember is that it took a long time for him to get to this point and it may take that long to get full use and painfree living back. I can't get pictures to upload today so will try and add some later.

No comments: