Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Week

I was bad again and didn't get my camera out much the past week but did manage to snap a few. My mom came down from Washington for four days and Don also had those four days off so it was nice to just stay home which was pretty much what we did the whole time, we played lots of games, watched movies, played, and just relaxed, it was fun and I was so bummed to have everyone gone today and to get back in the swing of things, but those days off from life definetly left me energized for the next few weeks until Christmas! Oh and I was reminded yet again, how much I enjoyed our kitchen island, I was in the kitchen making caramels and everyone just pulled up a stool and hung out right there, I love my family! You are all a blessing to me every day! Yes that means you, too MOM!


No comments: