Monday, January 12, 2009

Quiet fun





Look what words Ty read, he's learning so fast!







We've been playing a lot of games, and of course getting back into the swing of things with school. I love to be in the kitchen baking, planning, cleaning, etc and look up and see the kids sitting at the table quietly and intently doing their schoolwork, makes me proud, and thankful! Daycare is back in full swing. I think I'm ending up with only one day off during the week this month which is a little unusual but I'm thankful for the work when I can get it. We are keeping up on our monthly menu, I'm getting a little tired of it so I think I need to head to the library and check out a few recipe books, that always gets me in the mood to try new things. Sounds awfully boring to me, we aren't terribly exciting but hey it's an update!

No comments: